- Submitted a research thesis in fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Immunology & Microbiology.
- Received a nomination to attend the University of Newcastle's Celebrating Success event for excellence in science communication.
- Winner of the Top Sharer completion from the University of Newcastle's social media team.
- Nominated for the Work Integrated Learning Staff Member of the Year Award, part of the University of Newcastle's Employability Excellence Awards.
- Received an offer to study a Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) taking place between 2021 - 2025.
- Awarded 1st prize in an image contest from the Society of Leukocyte Biology in celebration of international immunology day, (Video).
- Delivered an oral presentation of my research during the NSW Annual Scientific Meeting for the Australian Society for Medical Research.
- Presented and discussed my research in poster format at the World Congress of Nephrology for the International Society of Nephrology.
- Winner of the month in the Beautiful Science competition from the University of Newcastle, School of Biomedical Sciences & Pharmacy.
- My research was presented in poster format by my supervisor at the International conference on innate lymphoid cells.
- My research was presented in poster format by my supervisor at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Society for Immunology.
- Graduated with first class honours for Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) from the University of Newcastle.
- Received a government funded scholarship (RTP), including stipend and tuition fee, to undertake a PhD in Immunology & Microbiology taking place between 2018 - 2021.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Biomedical Science from the University of Newcastle.
- Received a scholarship from the University of Newcastle, Priority Research Centre GrowUpWell to undertake a Biomedical Science Honours project taking place in 2017.
- Received a scholarship from the University of Newcastle to undertake a laboratory research project at the Hunter Medical Research Institute taking place in 2016.
- Received a scholarship from the University of Newcastle to undertake a laboratory research project at the Hunter Medical Research Institute taking place in 2015.